17 Valentine’s Minute to Win it Party Ideas
Valentine’s Minute to Win it Party Ideas – Anyone in charge of the classroom Valentine’s Party this year? I just helped with the Christmas parties, so I’m guessing I’m off the hook, but for those who aren’t, these minute to win it ideas can’t be beat!
1-5. Get those conversation hearts ready! Here’s 5 games that will be a HIT with the kids. Conversation Heart Stacking Game, chopstick transfer game, straw transfer game, bingo and matching. Looks FUN!
8. How about shooting cupid’s arrow through a straw?
9. This heart race relay game would be a fun one too!
10. See how many candies you can drop in the bottle. Set the timer and the kid with the most in 1 minute wins!
11. Loving this candy corn stick up game! Whoever has the most candy corns sticking up after 1 minute wins. Looks fun!
12. The Valentine Scramble will give everyone a great challenge! Put the Valentine Puzzle together in one minute! Could you do it?
Alright, good time are bound to be had with these fun ideas! Grab your conversation hearts and go have a blast with your awesome kiddos in their classroom. They’ll remember it always! Valentine’s Minute to Win it Party Ideas