Need a few good ideas for Valentine’s Day? I’ve got three kids in elementary school that I’m sure will all want something creative. There’s nothing cuter than a monster on Valentine’s Day! Take a look at my latest finds, they are monsteriffic!
1. Okay, this has got to be one of the cutest and easiest valentine’s ever. Heck I think even I can handle this one! Check out I Only Have Eyes for You here!
2. How about these delicious monster eyes? Includes a free printable Monster Bag Topper!
3. These are originally made for a birthday party invitation, but it wouldn’t take much to turn them into a darling valentine! Here.
4. An easy step by step on how to make your own monster valentine!
5. Ok, these printable labels take all the work away! And are adorable to boot! Here.
6. If you have access to a cutter machine (or have a friend that does!) turn these monster party favor tags into an adorable valentine! (by the way, seriously cute monster party ideas here too!)
7. Print these out on some cardstock and tape some candy on them and you’ve got a Monster-iffic Valentine!
8. Felt and sewing on a Valentine? You bet! These Valentine Monsters will put a smile on your face!
9. I’ve never seen these googly eye rings before, guess I’ve got to change that! Also includes a free download of these Cute Monster Valentines.
10. These Monster Valentine Envelopes will fit a fun little treat for your monsters! Free printable included! Awesome!
11. What kid wouldn’t love their very own monster for Valentine’s Day? Great easy to follow directions too found here!
12. These pencil monsters would be fun all year long! Includes free printable!
13. The kids would love the interaction of these monster puppets! How fun are these?
14. Ok, so even my 12 year old is loving these monsters! The Nerd Monster Valentines would be fun for any age!
15. Your kid might like the idea of giving out slime, I mean who wouldn’t right? Great idea for a Valenslime card! ADORABLE printable available, just follow the links and you’ve got it made!
Whether it’s a monster hug, a monster pom pom or some monster slime, there’s bound to be a ton of fun had this Valentine’s Day!
Leave a Reply