15 Ways to Reuse Old Picture Frames and Windows
Have some old windows and frames that you don’t want to get rid of but are not sure what to do with them? Her are 15 Ways to Reuse Old Picture Frames and Windows. I never knew there were so many different things you could do with them.
1. This Miniature Greenhouse is one of the cutest ways I have seen old windows used.
2. These DIY Frame Shelves would be the perfect touch to any room.
3. This is such a Genious idea. Don’t lose your glasses with this simple idea.
4. What a great way to display and store your favorite Dangly Earings.
5. This is AMAZING! I love the look of this Chandelier Ceiling Decor.
6. Make a Chalk Board with that large frame you want to reuse.
7. Don’t lose your keys anymore with this great Key Holder.
8. This Frame Towel Bar is such a neat Idea. Add a little something more to your bathroom.
9. There are so many different ways to use an old window for displaying pictures, here is one great way.
10. A Serving Tray is a great simple way to reuse any old frame, large or small.
11. Have a lot of old frames to use? This Frame Gallery would be so amazing to try.
12. I am for sure going to make one of these DIY Pedestal Tables. So simple and so cute.
13. I know a few people that could use this Darling Framed Thread Holder in their craft room.
14. This Antique Window Headboard is Beautiful. Imagine all the ways you could design this.
15. Can’t decide what you want to do with that old window? Here is a great way to try a lot of ideas with one window.
So many great Ideas for your old windows and frames. I might need to head to the thrift store to grab a few extra frames so I can try a few of them.