Kids Fitness Games
It is important to make sure you keep your kids active, here are 15 kids Fitness games for indoors or out. Don’t let the cold keep your kids from being active, check these out.
1. Take a family loved game and put a little spin on it. The UNO workout will be fun for the entire family.
2. I am sure you already have the tape needed to do this simple but fun game of Walking the Tape line.
3. Need a quick and easy way to get the wiggles out? This Physical Activity Cube is just the thing.
4. Paper Plate Ring Toss is a fun indoor or outdoor activity.
5. Give your kids permission to play ball in the house with Stair Ball, such a fun game.
6. Jumping Animals is a fun and educational way to get your kids moving.
7. Kids need work on reading? This Sight Word Cup Crush is a great way to have fun and learn.
8. I think kids of all ages would love to play this Masking Tape Maze.
9. Kids bored indoors? This Crepe Paper Laser Maze would be the perfect idea.
10. This Indoor Counting Croquet looks like it would be so fun for kids of any age.
11. Indoor Golf Pool would be fun for the other kids in your family.
12. Alphabet Exercise would be a fun way for the little ones to work on their ABC’s and get some wiggles out at the same time.
13. Memory on the Move could be a great outdoor game but with a few small changes it would be just as fun inside as well.
14. Newspaper Snowball fights can be fun outside or in a large room inside as well. Have fun cleaning it up too!
15. The Rabbit Hole game is a great game to play when you have a larger group.
So many fun ideas for you to do with your kids, keep them active inside or out.