15 Hidden Vegetable Recipes your Kids will Actually Eat
Got a Picky Eater? It can be so hard to get kids to eat their Veggies, I know I have struggled with mine. Here is a great list of 15 Hidden Vegetable Recipes your Kids will Actually Eat. Give them a try, your kids will never know that you fooled them.
1. So clever! Kids love Mac and Cheese, now you can make it healthy.
2. Yummy Brownies (with Carrot and Spinach)
3. These Veggie Packed Pizza Rolls look amazing.
4. Hide some healthy Veggies in Homemade Chicken Nuggets.
5. These Fruit and Veggie Muffins would make for a great snack.
6. Your kids will love this Peach and Sweet Potato Smoothie.
7. Make a classic favorite a little healthier with these Homemade Spaghettios.
8. Hide some Veggies in these Veggie Double Chocolate Muffins.
9. Homemade Fruit Leather is a perfect on the go healthy snack.
10. Your kids will never know this DIY “Go Gurt” has hidden Veggies in it.
11. Make dinner fun and healthy with these Meatloaf Cupcakes.
12. This Banana Zucchini Bread would make the perfect after school snack.
13. These Healthy Turkey Meatballs look so Delicious.
14. So Sneaky! Yummy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with hidden Veggies.
15. My kids would think this Green Ice Cream is great, and I love that it is healthy.
Now you know the tricks to get your kids to eat Veggies, what will you make for your picky eater first?
Leave a Reply