15 Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes That are Still Delicious
Watching what you eat this holiday season? I’m excited to find that there’s lots of great recipes out there and with just a few little tweaks you can still eat like a king!
1. You might be surprised what ingredient they use to make this sweet potato casserole nice and creamy!
2. Eating clean with this green bean casserole. Doesn’t it look delicious?!
3. Get your fruits and veggies in with this yummy apple cranberry walnut salad!
4. This apple cranberry fruit salad looks perfect for any day, not just Thanksgiving!
5. Or you could make your fruit into an adorable fruit platter!
6. Add some healthy crispy roasted green beans to the menu easily!
7. Tired of the boring broccoli? Give this parmesan roasted broccoli a try!
8. The perfect comfort food, this butternut squash, apple and sweet potato casserole will definitely kick things up a notch!
9. This lemon parmesan asparagus looks oh so delicious!
10. Get that slow cooker plugged in for the big day! These roasted potatoes would be perfect next to that turkey!
11. How about this savory roasted butternut squash for a yummy vegetable dish?
12. Get your dose of cranberries in this yummy acorn squash!
13. This broccoli and apple salad with seasoned nuts would be the perfect Thanksgiving side dish!
14. Nothing says fall like warm cooked apples. Love this slow cooker recipe!
15. Finally a healthier stuffing recipe! Doesn’t this look amazing?
Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy!