Healthy Game Day Snacks for everyone.
Let your new years resolution continue while still eating these Healthy Game Day snacks. No need to feel guilty about enjoying the game and all the yummy food that comes with it, try these great ideas.
1. This slightly different take on Baked Zucchini snacks looks amazing.
2.I would never have thought to do this, but this Buffalo Cauliflower looks delicious.
3. This Vegetable Pizza looks so delicious and refreshing for game day.
4. I love this healthy-er take on a favorite of mine, Baked Mozzarella Sicks.
5. Just because you are going healthy doesn’t mean you have to skip out on the flavor. This Grilled jerk shrimp and Pineapple Skewer looks amazing.
6. I love dips when it comes to party foods, here is an awesome 7-Layer Mexican Bean dip (low carb style)
7. How fun do these Mini Pepper Nachos look? I bet they taste pretty yummy too.
8. These Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs are easy to make and sure to be a hit at your Game day party.
9. This Skinny Kale Parmesan dip is sure to be a huge hit at any party.
10. Finger foods are a must at any game day party, give these Steak Fajita Bell Pepper Sliders a try.
11. Who doesn’t love Bacon? Try these Bacon Wrapped Butternut Squash Bites at your party.
12. These Sweet Potato Skins are a game day favorite with a different spin.
13. Simple and yummy, that is the way I like things. These Pickle Roll ups are just that, sign me up.
14. You can’t have a Game day party without the Buffalo Chicken, here is a fun way to eat it, Buffalo Chicken Celery Sticks.
15. Have your pizza and eat it to, without the guilt. These Eggplant Pizzas look amazing.
I can’t wait to try them all, how about you?