15 Cool Thrift Store Finds You Can Spray Paint and Renew
So lately, my husband and I have been having a blast perusing the thrift stores for any type of antique-type finds. And so now I need to know how to spruce up my finds. How can you go wrong with a splash of spray paint? Here’s some great ideas to take those cool thrift store finds and renew them!
1. Spray paint those Christmas lights for a dramatic year round use!
2. Jazz up those welcome mats for an expensive and fun looking mat!
3. Spray paint your wrought iron furniture to bring it back to life.
4. A little hot glue and paint make these mason jars adorable!
5. Spray painted doilies on a canvas, makes an amazing wall decor!
6. These thrift store finds were turned into these adorable glossy white dishes!
7. Take an ordinary tray and turn it into a chalkboard menu board!
8. Filing cabinets are not cheap. Unless you get them at the thrift store. Spray paint them and no one will ever know how old it is! Here.
9. Don’t you just love these milk glass vases? I’m happy to find a good way to make them!
10. Take an old brass lamp and turn it into a fabulous piece of art!
11. Take a mod podge of thrift store finds and spray them bright and bold colors!
12. A pickle jar and some spray paint make a fabulous candy jar!
13. Spray paint a patio table for a fun new look!
14. Spray paint those not so cute wicker baskets. Turn them into oh so adorable!
15. Spray paint fun animals for your child’s nursery wall. How about this for some pop of color?
So I’m pretty excited for our next date to the thrift store. A few treasures and a little spray paint and we’ll be sitting pretty!