14 DIY Vintage Christmas Decorations to Spruce up Your Home
There’s nothing better than some vintage decorations to get me in the Christmas mood. Don’t have any on hand? Make your own!
1. Don’t have any old Christmas music laying around? Here’s some beautiful sheet music you can print off and hang up!
2. You’ll never guess what this adorable 3-D star is made out of!
3. Loving this vintage wood crate! I can’t believe how easy it is to make the stamp too!
4. These old yardsticks remind me of my grandmother. She always had several old yardsticks kicking around her house. I might just destress some new yardsticks and make this adorable star!
5. If you’re lucky enough to get your hands on some old spools, these Christmas trees would make an amazing decoration!
6. I don’t know what it is, but these vintage Sears newspaper ads just make me so happy. I think it reminds me of my grandparents.
7. These painted apothecary bottles are just so unique, you’ll want to keep them out longer than just Christmas time!
8. Remember these old book wreaths? Here’s great directions to making your own!
9. Take those old postcards (or print out your own) to make some gorgeous vintage picture blocks.
10. Gather up all the old ornaments you can find (aren’t they gorgeous?) and make an ornament wreath out of them!
11. What an adorable vintage snowman to spread some Christmas cheer!
12. Gather some old silver molds and make some fun silver bells for your door!
13. You can’t have a party without these adorable vintage gift tags. Free printable included here.
14. Get your hands on an old grater, fill it with some flowers and you’ve got a great wall hanging!