The turkey is all thawed and the rolls are ready to bake….now let’s think about sprucing up those tables. Plus, where does everyone sit? Get the table cute and skip the confusion of who sits where with these adorable easy last minute thanksgiving place cards!
1. Not only does this free printable card mark the place, but each guest has a chance to think about what they are grateful for!
2. Add some color to your table with these adorable turkey feathers!
3. Such a darling free editable printable you can download here.
4. A pinecone turkey will be super cute on our table!
5. Doesn’t this turkey leg look just hilarious and cute! The kids would have a ball with these!
6. Amazing what a little black paint can do to a styrofoam cup! Easy directions for making this pilgrim hat!
7. I’m loving how easy this one is! Cut out any thanksgiving shape and put that fork to good use!
8. Use your printer or even alphabet stamps to make this super cute leaf name card! Includes a free pdf of the leaf!
9. Get your mini pumpkins and acrylic paint for a beautiful place setting!
10. Burlap and clothes pins combine for a festive name card! Here.
11. Super fun way to get the kids involved with dinner! These fingerprint place cards are oh so adorable!
12. This last idea is a fun video we put together showing step by step directions on how to make your very own festive place holder/treat for each person!
Happy Thanksgiving! May your hearts and bellies be full!