If you think you are the only one that can’t create a picture perfect Pinterest project, think again! I think it is more often than not that things don’t turn out quite as planned…at least for me! Here are a few of my favorites that make me realize that I am not alone.
1. Have you tried to make your Mountain Dew Glow? How did it turn out for you?
2. They make trends look so easy to follow! Tie dye nails, anyone?
3. These rolls would be perfect for Easter…or maybe not!
4. Everything is perfect…you are in the ocean and the sun is setting behind you…time to get the hair flip pic! Well, maybe.
5. I know when we get family pictures taken I always have that “one shot” that I really want. What was I thinking?!
6. These cupcakes may or may not be awesome for a BBQ.
7. You have to decide is the cookie is actually worth the calories on this one…
8. “Make this cool icicle candy” they said. “It is so easy” they said.
9. Hmmm…I wonder if Santa will love this bread we made just for him.
10. These SHOULD be fun for my hunny! He loves bacon!
11. Has anyone tried these overnight oats? How did it turn out for you?
How have your Pinterest projects turned out?
Leave a Reply