Uses for WD40 Around The House
1. Clean those stainless steel appliances. Yes! Just what I need! Here.
2. Waterproof your boots and shoes. Here.
3. Remove Crayon Marks from Walls. Here.
4. Remove glue from Jam Jar Labels. Here.
5. Take off tape residue from a window. Here.
6. Get grease stains out of clothes. Here.
7. Lube a shovel, make that gardening a tad easier. Here.
8. Remove permanent marker from furniture. Here.
9. Clean those nasty stove drip pans. Here.
10. Preserve your Jack-o-Lantern. Keeps it from rotting for about 3 weeks. Wow! Here.
11. Restore your chalkboards, get rid of the ghost marks and make them look as good as new! Here.
12. Wash those sharpie marks away! The final instruction made me laugh! Here.
13. Of course use it for your bike. WD-40 has got you covered with more varieties than ever. Here.
14. Remove dried paint from carpet. Here.
15. Restore your whiteboards, great at home or in the classroom. Here.
16. How to clean your tiles with WD-40. Here.
17. Get rid of Carpenter bees with a spray of WD-40! Here.
18. Cleans Piano Keys. Purely cosmetic, not for the mechanics of the machine. Here.
Bonus- a diagram to make you smile! Ha! Here.
Haha! I love it! I think I need to go stock up on WD-40. That stuff is amazing!!