*** This post is sponsored by Kohl’s and ShopStyle. All opinions are our own.***
This has seemed like the longest winter known to man.
Anyone else feel that way?
The cold temperatures and overcast skies just keep dragging on and to say I’m excited for Spring is putting it lightly. Bring on the sun, bright colors, and open toed shoes!
Kohl’s is a go-to for my whole family when the wardrobe needs a refresh or if the kids have outgrown things once again. I love that I can find so many popular styles and brands, in all sizes, in one stop! Let’s also not forget, the prices are fantastic too.
Another thing I have absolutely grown to LOVE about Kohl’s is their curbside pickup. My local Kohl’s is conveniently located next to where I do the majority of our grocery shopping, so it’s so easy for me to order online, park and have an associate bring out my order to my car. If you haven’t tried it, please do!
Kohl’s has some AWESOME newer lines (Draper James anyone?), and so gorgeous Spring new releases. I’ve been big on the idea of a CAPSULE wardrobe lately. Capsule wardrobes really simplify life by bringing classic, interchangeable pieces together! Mix and match and get creative!
1. Wide leg jeans – Rumor on the street is skinny is out! These wider-leg jeans are hot, and I love this classy version. The slightly shorter length would pair perfectly with sandals or a slip-on sneaker!
2. Converse sneakers – Speaking of slip-on sneakers, these are my favorite! Not only are they comfy, but they also pair well with EVERYTHING.
3. Ruffled tank – The feminine touches on this top make it perfect to wear alone or layered under a cardigan.
4. Ruffled denim jacket – Layers are so important in the ever-changing temperatures of Spring! A denim jacket is a must-have in every wardrobe, but the touches on this one just take things up a notch!
5. Wrap dress – A classic style of dress that will always be in style! This gorgeous dress comes in 2 colors/prints, but I’m drawn to this yellow. It would love lovely alone or layered under that denim jacket. Dress it up with the wedge sandals or down with the Converses!
6. Eyelet shirt – Eyelet is a fabric we see all Spring! It’s delicate, breezy and pairs perfectly with shorts or pants!
7. Floral pants – I’m a HUGE fan of pants like this. They’re as cool as shorts, with a little more coverage and always look chic to me. You can wear these to the office OR the beach depending on what you choose to wear on top.
8. Floral swimsuit – If some of you are lucky enough to have warm enough temperatures to start hitting the pool, this swimsuit is a highly rated brand, and I adore the floral print. Sometimes floral prints come across very juvenile to me, but this one look classy and mature!
9. Gingham button up – I love everything about this top! Pair it with those wide leg jeans or a pair of shorts for a preppy look that will last for years. Want to know a secret? This is actually a BODYSUIT! Now you don’t have to worry about it coming untucked ever again.
10. Panama hat – I can’t believe how many women are afraid to rock a hat! It is an accessory that gives instant “put together” vibes. This particular version of a Panama hat pairs well with literally anything!
11. RFID-Blocking Wallet – Don’t want to carry a big, bulky tote on your Spring Break adventures? This wallet is perfect for the essentials. Grab that passport and go!
12. Floral 3/4 length shirt – If you can’t tell, floral is definitely IN! I have an older version of this top and it’s so flattering!
13. Wedge woven sandal – Can you rock a wedge!? I bet you’ll love these – Spring perfection! Typically this woven style is a little more comfortable because it forms to your foot!
14. Paperbag shorts – Another very flattering style, that will accentuate your waistline or in my case, GIVE me a waistline. These are preppy and sporty all at once! Plus, they come in several colors/prints.
Can you even believe all this Spring goodness!? And to make things even better, most of these pieces are interchangeable and provide just about everything you need for Spring!
PLUS, right now you can use code GET20 to take 20% off your online purchase!!
It’s a great time to snag some favorite Spring pieces for you, or the kiddos!