- Makes about 1 cup
- Time: 30 minutes, active time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups cranberry citrus sauce
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup water + more if need to thin out
- 1 vanilla bean pod, split and scraped
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, combine the Citrus Cranberry Sauce with orange juice and water and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Pour through a fine mesh strainer to separate out the solids from the liquid.
- Bring it back to the stove top, add the vanilla seeds and pod – bring to a boil, then turn off the heat and let the vanilla steep for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove the vanilla pod, adjust the taste and viscosity of the glaze at this point:
- to create a thicker glaze, bring the glaze to a simmer and reduce to desired thickness. To create a thinner glaze stir in a little more water.
For the rest of our delicious thanksgiving recipes and how-to’s, CLICK HERE