I’m helping with 2 classroom parties this week, what about you? It’s fun but a ton of work. I’ve been on the hunt for some fun games and crafts to help me out – thought I’d share my finds!
First up are the Games-
1. Christmas Bingo. Looks like this one is what the kindergarten girls want! Includes free downloadable cards.
2. This is great for the older kids. Wrap up the candy in a Candy Ball and let them unwrap it as the roll the die.
3. Silver Bells Memory Game. Get a match, you get to eat the kisses! I’m in!
4. Don’t Eat Pete. Winter Version! Love these cute carolers!
5. This classroom party had a lot of fun Minute to Win it ideas! Snowball Toss, Stacking Snowmen and Building a Snowman. Great for the older kids.
6. Oh my little girls are liking this one too…. hmm decisions. Pin the Nose on Olaf. So cute!
7. Snowman Bowling is always fun! Great way to recycle those containers you’ve been keeping!
8. Make a Snowman Toss and have the kids toss in the large sized marshmallows! Cute!
9. Roll a Snowman looks fun! First one to finish creating their snowman wins!
10. Oh this would be a hit for the older kids…. A Paper Plate Drawing Game. They follow the instructions and draw their Christmas scene while the plate is on their head. Instructions are even included, so this one is nice and easy! Points are given out for following the directions! Ha!
Now for the Crafts-
11. Make your own If I lived in a Snowglobe. Adorable!
12. Make a Ripped Paper Wreath. I remember making one of these as a kid! You?
13. Make a Rudolph plate craft!
14. Look at these beautiful Q-tip Snowflake Ornaments! Great idea!
15. Wouldn’t this be fun? Have the kids make their own Packets of Reindeer Food that they can take home for the big day!
16. This Craft Stick Snowman would be a ball for the kids to make and take home!
17. This edible Snowman on a Stick is my kind of craft! 🙂
18. My daughter made these Handmade Snowflakes in her 5th grade class one year and we enjoyed having them decorate our house!
19. The kids would love to decorate a Popsicle Stick Christmas Tree! I’d have them glued and painted beforehand so everything is dry.
20. Seriously how cute is this? A Hot Cocoa Craft! This would be perfect with any Polar Express Christmas Party!
Hope you can use some of these ideas and have a good time with those you love! Merry Christmas!