Join in our #nowmom Challenge! Here is a list of what we have done so far…check back daily for the next thing to do. You can also find these updating on our Instagram and Facebook…there are prizes involved so get over there and join in on the fun! 🙂
All this fun is leading up to the release of our newest ebook: Becoming a #nowmom. We are super excited about it and can’t wait to release it soon!
1. Whisper to your child.
2. Go for a run.
3. Compliment your child on a specific talent they have.
4. Spend 15 uninterrupted minutes with your child.
5. Hug your child.
6. Send a love note in your child’s lunch.
7. Sincerely talk about and become interested in something that is important to your child.
8. Buy your favorite splurge treat together.
9. Get down with your kids on their level…the floor…and play with them.
10. Have a dance party!
11. Serve your child in a way you usually don’t (ex: make her bed).
12. Play your child’s favorite game with him.
13. Clean our your child’s closet.
14. Tell your child her birth story.
15. Ask your child about her best friend.
17. Serve a neighbor together.
18. Learn a corny joke and tell it to your child.
19. Read a book to your child using a different accent.
20. Tell your child how she got her name.
21. Let your child overhear you talking positively about her.
22. Plan a family sleep over tonight
23. Ask your child to teach YOU something.
24. Pray for your child. Do you take the time to specifically think and pray for your children individually?
25. Make up a secret hand holding squeeze signal. For example “Three squeezes means I LOVE YOU”. It’ll be a secret just the two of you know. Something special that hopefully will last for years to come.
26. Teach your child how to blow in a blade of grass. If you don’t know how,… YouTube it. This is an important lesson in life. 😉
27. Announce that there will be no cleaning for one day. Yes today. Forget how your house looks today, even if it’s a disaster. Do something fun together instead.
28. Make a fort with your children and read a story together.
29. Rub your child’s feet, or paint their toes!
30. Have a “Happy Un-birthday Party!” Yes, a cupcake and maybe even a present or two. Surprise them today by celebrating, well… them! A perfect end to this 30 day challenge!
Leave a Reply