A few months ago I got the literal treat of experiencing my first Black Tap Crazy Shake in New York City. Since then, no other shake has measured up. The moment they brought out the frosted glass with smooth vanilla ice cream and a mountain of delicately placed cotton candy, lollipops, rock candy with pink pearls dripping down the side I thought: Now this is a $15 milkshake!
Today’s shakes are getting freaky and we couldn’t be more happy! Here are 15 pretty insane shakes that you can totally make at home that taste as good as they look.
15 Insane Shakes That Taste as Good as They Look
1. The Epic Chocolate Peanut Butter Milkshake via SugarHero
2. Unicorn Freak Shakes via Amanda’s Cookin’
3. Hello Kitty donut milkshake via Bento Monsters
4. The Ultimate Brownie Crazy Milkshake via Kevin & Amanda
5. The Wonka Shake via 9Gag
6. It’s a Small World Freak Shake via Kleinworth & Co.
7. Homemade Black Tap “Sweet N’ Salty Milkshake via Layers of Happiness
8. Cotton Candy Freak Shake via Kara’s Party Ideas
9. Sour Candies Milkshake via InStyle
10. Dumbo Freak Shake via Make Life Lovely
11. Cinderella Freak Shake via Modern Honey
12. Lemon Meringue Freak Shake via Dish
13. Freak Shake Hot Chocolate via Life
14. Animal Circus Cookies Milkshake via Salty Canary
15. Extreme Pie Milkshake via Black Tap
Freaky, insane, and as outlandish as they may seem…we’re kind of digging the sugar overload of these modern milkshakes. Make your own to elevate a party, birthday, or a Monday night!