- 7.5 ounces organic cranberries (basically one container or small bag)
- 1 organic orange – it’s important for it to be organic because you’ll be using the entire orange peel
- 6 ounces quality orange juice
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup honey (or agave, or sugar. If you think you will serve it to a toddler or baby under 1 year of age, do not use honey as your sweetener)
- Place cranberries in a bowl of water. The ones that sink are duds and should be discarded. Sift through with fingers to make sure the floaters are all plump and firm. Strain liquid and set cranberries aside.
- Clean orange well and cut off stem and blossom end. Now cut orange into wedges.
- Place cranberries and oranges in a high powered blender or food processor.
- Add orange juice and sweetener of choice (I use honey) into blender (or food processor) and blend on high.
- It’s ready to eat immediately or can be refrigerated up to a week. Eat it plain or serve over a bowl of oats to add a pop of color to a warm winter breakfast.
For even more delicious Cranberry recipes, CLICK HERE!