Cocoa Bean Breakfast Shake
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1/8 cup raw cocao beans (can sub. cocoa powder but the beans give it a yummy chunky chocolate chip like texture)
- 1 scoop chocolate TRIM shake mix or chocolate protein powder
- 2 Tbls. Peanut Butter Powder (or use regular peanut butter but it will be higher in calories)
- 1 Tbls. Chia Seed
- 1/8 tsp. stevia extract powder (this is the SUPER concentrated stuff, or use your preferred sweetener to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla or almond extract
- 3 cups ice cubes (less or more depending on how thick you like it)
- Put ingredients in your blender in order listed, then hit the smoothie button.
For more amazing blendtec recipes, CLICK HERE!
Leave a Reply