Why spend the extra money on store-bought beauty items when you can make them for so much cheaper? These beauty tips are not only cheaper but also don’t contain harmful ingredients that may be doing damage to your skin. Enjoy!
Beauty Tips Using Ingredients Right From Your Kitchen
2. DIY Blackhead removal.
3. Homemade All-Natural Deodorant.
4. Use Palmolive to clean those makeup brushes.
5. Make your own Beach Waves Spray.
8. Easy recipe to make soft hands.
9. Banana Honey Yogurt Facial Mask.
10. 9 DIY Hair Treatments. Recipes for color boosters and hair rinses.
11. Use Baking Soda to minimize Pores.
12. Natural Toner.
13. Alternatives to Nail Polish Remover.
14. Homemade Hair Lightening Spray.
15. Use Cinnamon to Plump Your Lips.
16. Clean Spray Paint off Skin with Olive Oil.
17. Got a canker sore? Here are 100 ways to soothe it!
18. And of course, Our Favorite “SECRET” INGREDIENT. COCONUT OIL.
Which one will you be trying? All I know is I’ve got to get me some more of that coconut oil!
Read about all the amazing things WD-40 can do!
Leave a Reply