Thank you to our friends at Blue Apron for sponsoring this post!
This week as I raced from my daughter’s volleyball game on one side of town to my son’s football practice on the other side of town, I was grateful for one thing–that dinner was figured out for the night. For the next three nights actually, and that thought was enough encouragement to make me believe I could actually pull this juggling routine off.
Maybe you can relate, but now that my kids are back in school, I feel busier than ever. Those carefree days of summer have morphed into jam-packed days of deadlines, carpools, and never-ending to-do lists. It’s time to get back to a routine, and if you feel the same way, here’s what I’m doing to get organized.
Back To Routine with Blue Apron: 3 Things I’m Tackling To Get Back on Track
1. Back To Dinner
Family life feels better when we can sit down to dinner together every night. The rest of the day may be crazy, but for 30 minutes, we can sit down, reconnect, and fuel up. To be completely honest, Blue Apron is one of the best things I’ve ever done for myself and our family.
I actually love to cook, but my time for grocery shopping and meal prep has been slashed drastically. It is the best day of the week when I see that Blue Apron box hit my doorstep. And I got $110 off over my first four boxes plus free shipping on the first box, so it ended up being less than what I’d normally spend at the grocery store.
It’s a literal sigh of relief opening the box to see three incredible recipes and a bag full of fresh, refrigerated ingredients ready to be turned into warm, delicious meals.
On this week’s menu: one-pan prosciutto gnocchi, sheet pan panko chicken, and curry peanut chicken. (The menu changes weekly! Go check out what’s for dinner this week.)
I specifically chose these because they were EASY. Blue Apron offers 50+ weekly menu options, making it easier than ever to build a routine that works for you.
You have a lot on your plate, so let Blue Apron help. Avoid food ruts, set personal goals, and look forward to dinner—even when your agenda is packed.
Blue Apron keeps dinner interesting.
With their biggest menu ever, you can easily change things up and find what balance means to you.
- Meet your own unique wellness goals with Blue Apron’s nutritionist-approved Wellness recipes that are designed with your holistic health in mind. Every single meal I’ve ever tried is delicious and full of flavor. I often try ingredients and flavors I’ve never tried before and that’s exciting!
- Blue Apron is flexible: You can customize meals, add, swap, upgrade, or skip weeks that don’t work for you.They even have Add-ons like appetizers, sides, and desserts!
- Easy recipes: I personally love Blue Apron’s One Pan and Sheet Pan meals. You can make everything right there in one pan which is AWESOME for hectic nights. I can whip one up from start to dinner on the table in about 30 minutes.
Sign up for Blue Apron to get $110 off across your first 4 boxes! Plus, free shipping on your first box.
I promise you, you’ll be so glad you did. Delicious dinners without the shopping, without the constant worry of “What’s for dinner?”
2. Back To Me
After so much focus on my kids, it’s time for a little me-TLC now that they’re back in school. Here are a few things that help me feel like myself again:
- Reading a good book: Right now I’m reading The Tattooist of Auschwitz. It is fantastic.
- Scheduling a massage: I actually love reflexology massages–hands and feet…incredible.
- Focus on my health: I’ve been trying to get back to my routine of a protein shake in the morning, a veggie and protein-packed lunch (Blue Apron has a BRAND NEW line of Heat and Eat meals that I’m thrilled to try for my lunches! These are pre-made, single-portion meals that you can just keep in your fridge all week and have a yummy, healthy lunch at the ready.)
3. Back To the Gym
Now that the kids are back in a routine, it’s time for me to get back into one as well. That means showing my face back up at the gym and I’m actually thrilled about it.
No more excuses, no more distractions. It’s time to get back into a routine and I’m ready to tackle it.
Ready to reset for fall? Let’s do this! Get your family back into the routine of family dinner and get up to 14 free Blue Apron meals now for trying them out. You will love it! And schedule your pedicure, massage, or whatever you need to fill your soul.