**This post is sponsored by RewardStyle and Walmart, but all opinions are my own. Walmart is frequented by our family!**
I have 5, soon to be 6 kids, and it is literally a full time job keeping them clothed. It seems like as soon as we’re all in shoes that fit, someone complains of a pinched toe. They’re growing, and changing each and every day! Plus, my oldest kiddos are starting to get an opinion about what they wear. Now, mom isn’t as in control as she used to be.
I’ve had to learn to shop SMART or it can get REALLY expensive (not to mention exhausting!) to clothe 5 little humans.
One of my most favorite stores to stock up at is Walmart. Now, this isn’t your grandmother’s Walmart. They have some new clothing lines that are KILLING it in the style department, while still staying true to amazing value. They’ve brought in some awesome designers!
I love to shop there for ALL my kids (and myself!)
Here are 7 reasons YOU should be shopping at Walmart for your kiddos (and everyone else!):
- Versatility. One thing I LOVE about Walmart’s lines is they often make the same item in multiple colors or prints. Take for instance, these shorts my daughter has on from my personal favorite, Wonder Nation line. They come in a variety of stripes, and colors PLUS a fun lemon print that is to die for. They’re super easy to mix and match with a top like these basic tees (Under $8 for 2!). This versatility makes getting dressed in the morning a less painful process, and I can allow my twins daughters to choose what colors and prints work for them individually.
- Durability.My son had this shirt on during a BBQ with our friends and somehow managed to bathe the shirt in a nice drip line of ketchup. Such is the way with all kids right? I’ll be honest, 4 kids ago, I used to freak out a little when my kids spilled on their clothes. Now, I rest assured because I know they’re going to wash up and HOLD up just fine. Sure enough this stinkin’ cute tie dye tee washed perfectly and didn’t shrink or bleed even after the dryer (because who remembers to hang dry every little shirt?). We had the same positive experience with these $8 bright, flat pocket shorts. Super impressed. If you can hold up despite the lack of TLC from this cute 5 year old, you’re a winner in my book.
- Price Points.I can’t say enough good things about the price points of ALL the kids’ clothing. Let’s be real, as fast as kiddos grow, no one wants to spend a lot of money on their clothes. I mean, I’d MUCH rather spend it on myself if I’m being honest! Anyone else? Would you believe that almost EVERYTHING linked in this post is UNDER $10? Seriously. You just can’t beat it. Be sure to also check out their shoe selection for kids. I’m always shocked at the styles, like these ones we adore, and the fact their prices are about HALF or more of everywhere else!
Why is that literally ANYTHING you put on a kid is CUTE? Why is that NOT the case for me!? Seriously though, Walmart is NOT lacking in this department at ALL. Everytime I go online, or shop in store, I can hardly choose just one thing! (If you have a toddler girl, PLEASE get her THIS romper.)
- Easy to Use Online shopping.Speaking of shopping online, I love the convenience of shopping online at Walmart. If you have kids, especially young ones, you know how torturous shopping in store can be. Just the other day, I was trying on a dress. In the time it took to take that dress off the hanger, and put it over my head, my 3 and 5 year old were “stall surfing” UNDER the dressing rooms next door to me. No lie. THANK GOODNESS no one was in those dressing rooms. I would have died of embarrassment! Walmart makes it easy to shop the same great brands (and lots more!) from the comfort of your bed! Happy mom, happy life.
My 10 year old deemed the clothes “cool”.
This might not seem a big deal to you, but to me, it is EVERYTHING. This kid is so hard to please when it comes to his clothes and if I can get him out of his baggy basketball shorts, and an old tshirt, it’s pure victory. He found this “performance” type polo that felt sporty to him, and these elastic waistband shorts which were deemed “super comfy” and LOVED them. I was happy to see comfy styles for my sporty loving child that were also mom approved for any occasion. If this 10 year old says they’re cool, rest assured, that is reason enough to try one of everything!
7. You can shop for Mom there too!
When you’re done stocking up the kids each season, there’s always something for mom too! And since you’ve saved money by shopping affordable kid styles, you’ll have more to spend on yourself – and I’ve never heard a woman complain about that! The selection is fantastic (See this post), and did you know they even have MATERNITY clothing? Being pregnant with my 6th, I do NOT want to buy a ton or spend a lot, and so I stocked up on a few key pieces at Walmart and I have to say, I was so impressed again! Even the maternity jeans were A+! They didn’t fall down during the day, which is often the case with full panel maternity jeans. This bright knot tee was a fun splash of color, and I’ll be able to wear it even AFTER the baby comes as it really doesn’t have any maternity looking “features” like side ruching! Love that!
(By the way, I got these sunglasses at Walmart too! This two pack was only $14!)
So there you have it.
7 REALLY good reasons to make Walmart your one stop shop for the WHOLE family and especially the kids! They have it all!
No doubt, it will continue to be a staple stop for this family!