For the LADIES…
1. Charging Bracelets – $4.96
Never worry about your phone dying when you’re out and about. You’ll always have a charge when you’re wearing this bracelet!
2. Unicorn Tape Dispenser – $10.64
Tape dispenser AND a desk accessory. Double bonus!
3. Square Stud Earrings (Set of 2) – $9.98
Just the right amount of bling…these earrings are sure to be a hit!
4. Boot Cuffs – $3.28
Who wouldn’t love these? At this price, you can get them for everyone you know!
5. 10-n-1 Manicure/Pedicure Set – $8.99
Everything you need to get your nails in tip top shape…in one tiny package.
6. Pom Pom Stocking Hat – $11.99
Warm, cozy AND super cute? Yes please!
7. Screen Cleaner Ball – $12.99
No more gunky screens! This little guy keeps you computer, phone and camera lenses sparkling clean.
8. NYX Butter Gloss Set – $13.75
Give the gift of bright lips. This butter gloss is the best!
9. Mouse Crumb Vacuum – $11.99
No one likes cleaning up crumbs. Except this cute little guy!
10. Donut Mouse Pad – $6.99
Warning: this mouse pad might make you crave sweets at work!
11. Ped Egg – $12.80
Smooth feet…now that’s a gift that keeps on giving!
12. Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sponge – $7.98
It might look weird, but it works wonders!
13. Sherpa Lined Slipper Socks – $12.99
Keep those toes toasty on cold winter nights!
14. Nail Polish Stencil – $11.99
Because it’s so hard to paint your own nails!
15. Women’s Texting Gloves – $10.99
Cute and functional…now that’s the way to go!
16. Wet Brush Mini 3-Pack – $12.99
No more tugging, pulling or pain…these brushes are the best!
17. Essie Nail Polish – $9.00
You can never go wrong with nail polish…especially if you pair it with #21!
18. Plaid Infinity Scarf – $14.99
19. Charge & Sync Keychain – $12.99
Give the gift of cell phone power…in a key chain!
20. Bag of Unicorn Farts – $9.99
Fact: Farts in a bag are funny. And in this case, pretty tasty too!
21. EOS Lip Balm Set – $12.95
Lip balm just seems to go on smoother in spherical form. Right?!
22. Massage Glove – $8.90
Don’t be surprised if the person you give this to asks you to rub their back with it 😉
23. Would You Rather? Card Game – $8.74
After the gifts have been opened, see how well you REALLY know your family member! This is good for the whole fam!
24. Aviator Sunglasses – $7.99
These shades never go out of style!
25. Snoozies! Slippers – $12.99
They’re socks…they’re slippers…no, they’re snoozies! They come in tons of different patterns too.
26. Fruit Infuser Water Bottle – $5.95
This should be helpful for that after-holiday detox!
27. Purse Hook – $6.88
Keep your purse clean and safe wherever you go!
28. All Out Of Notepad – $8.24
Grocery list-making made easy!
29. Selfie Stick – $11.99
How else are you going to get everyone in that awesome family photo?!
30. The Magnolia Story – $14.87
If you know a Fixer Upper lover…get them this. Period.
For the GUYS…
31. Toydriver – $9.99
Because it seems like there’s always a toy that needs batteries…
32. Star Wars Cookie Cutters – $8.99
Didn’t you know cookies taste better in Star Wars form?!
33. Chocolate Coal – $5.25
The packaging says it all. “Being naughty never tasted so nice!”
34. Star Wars Keyboard Decals – $15.00
Have the force at your fingertips!
35. Copper Mug Set – $10.68
Moscow Mule drinker or not–anyone will love these cool mugs!
36. Screen Gloves – $12.99
No one wants to take their gloves off in the cold to use the phone…am I right?!
37. The Great Grill Scraper – $9.95
A genius alternative to wire grill brushes…
38. Moped Pizza Cutter – $12.99
Makes cutting pizza extra speedy…and fun!
39. Nose & Ear Trimmer – $9.99
This is the perfect “joke gift”…that might not really be a joke! 😉
40. Star Wars Socks – $10.99
I’m pretty sure you’re not a true Star Wars fan until you own a pair of Storm Trooper socks.
41. Survival Kit Bracelet – $14.99
For the guy who needs to be prepared for EVERYTHING!
42. Beard Bro – $14.99
Help the bearded men in your life achieve perfect symmetry 😉
43. Foot Massage Ball – $6.95
This might get you out of rubbing your significant other’s feet!
44. Stainless Steel Koozie – $12.01
Keep your can cold forever…and look cool doing it!
45. Bear Paws Meat Shredders – $9.99
Meat shredding just got SO much easier!
46. Sriracha Hot Sauce Key Chain Bottle– $17 (set of 3)
This one is for the guys who need to feel the burn. Never leave home without your hot sauce!
47. 11 n 1 Survival Card – $9.99
It’s a bottle opener, a screwdriver, a ruler, a cutting edge, and a whole slew of other things…AND it’s the size of a credit card.
48. Bacon Balm – $4.18
Did somebody say bacon?!
49. Ozark Trail 30 oz. Tumbler – $11.99
Whether you like your drinks cold or hot…this tumbler helps you keep them that way!
(This is a little big….if it’s a small stocking, it won’t fit. ;))