25 Ways to Make a Snowman
Is there snow at your house? I know when we got dumped on last week, the first thing my kids wanted to do was go outside and make a snowman! They had so much fun and were oh so sad when their snowman friend melted away. But never fear- there’s plenty of ways to make a snowman indoors – whether you have snow outside or not!
1. Get those paper plates ready – this snowman will be so fun to make and hang up!
2. Of course you’ll need to make some snowmen with those cups now too! Don’t these snowmen just look so cozy warm?
3. Pull out that stash of cute paper doilies and get some darling snowmen made!
4. A snowman from a tube sock? Look how adorable!
5. Make this S snowman when you’re studying the letter S!
6. The kids will have fun with these cute snowman puppets!
7. You can build this snowman over and over! Wouldn’t this be darling for a Frozen themed birthday party?
8. Your kids can practice their fine motor skills by gluing on all those marshmallows! Note: you might want to have plenty of marshmallows on hand! Half might get eaten!
9. Bring some color into the white winter scenes with this adorable colorful snowman!
10. Use a clear ornament and turn it into a beautiful snowman to hang on the tree!
11. Who wouldn’t want hand sanitizer? Especially during cold season!
12. Nothing better than chocolate covered oreos! How cute are these?!
13. These melted snowmen are just adorable! They make me laugh!
14. This pretzel snowman is perfect for those who need just a little salt with all that sweet!
15. Do your kids like sending letters in the mail? Spruce up the envelopes with these cute snowmen!
16. Cherish your little one’s thumbprints forever with these thumbprint snowmen!
17. Last year my daughter made this melted snowman ornament. We all had so much fun pulling it out for this year’s tree!
18. Get the kids to eat their fruit by making these cute banana snowmen!
19. Bottle caps make the cutest snowmen!
20. Craft sticks and paint make for some super cute snowmen!
21. How creative are there snowmen made from glue? Wow!
22. Perfect for a cold day – how about spinning to make a snowman? Oh how fun!
23. Such a fun gift! This snowman would be delicious to give and receive!
24. Have a white door? Then it will be more than easy to make this snowman (or should we call it a doorman – ha!)!
25. Don’t mason jars just make everything cuter? You could use this snowman mason jar for so many fun things!
Happy Snow Day!