Nothing beats the fun memories as making crafts with the kids. What makes these crafts even better is they are all made from something we throw away almost daily. It’s time to recycle those toilet paper rolls and keep the kids busy on a rainy day all at the same time! Here’s a few of my favorite toilet paper roll crafts. Enjoy!
1. TMNT – isn’t it crazy how things from our childhood are back in style? Here.
2. Ninjas. Perfect for all ages! Here.
3. Batman is never out of style! Here.
4. Yep, a minion is cute on everything, even toilet paper rolls! Here.
5. Loving these race cars! Here.
6. I would have never thought of this one! The kids would love finding little trinkets each day! Here.
7. I love that this craft can be made with things you probably have on hand already! Super cute! Here.
8. Monsters. Anyway you want to make them they are adorable. Here.
9. This Octopus will make your kids smile! Here.
10 – 14. Make these 10 colorful toilet paper rolls. Use them for 5 different learning activities! ADORABLE! Here.
15. This toilet paper roll train would be a hit with my 2 yr old. So much fun! Here.
16. Make a pillow box. Here.
17. A Great DIY way to make construction toys – by simply cutting slits! Here.
18. Make a space shuttle. The kids would think this is out of this world! Here.
19. The Three Little Pigs. Make these then put on a puppet show! Here.
20. The Hungry Caterpillar Necklace. Read the book, then make the necklace! So fun! Here.
21. Penguins. Perfect craft for those cold winter months! Here.
22. Super Hero Bracelets. Awesome directions! Here.
23. This scarecrow is adorable! I love what they made the hat out of! Here.
24. I LOVE this idea of using the rolls as pockets! Here.
25. Using rolls as stamps for painting time is a great way to recycle! Here.
26. Build your own toilet paper & kitchen rolls castle. This should keep the kids busy! Here.
27. Toilet Paper Roll Mummy. I like that it doesn’t require any paint! Bonus! Here.
28. Bird Feeder – we’ve done this one and it’s super fun and easy! Here.
What’s your favorite thing to do with a toilet paper roll? I’d love to see your toilet paper roll creations! Take a pic and send them on over, and we might just add them to our pinterest board, Kid Crafts, http://www.pinterest.com/howdoesshe/kid-crafts/ where you’ll find a ton of other fun rainy day (or sunny day) crafts!