1. Hide your ugly modem. Here.
2. Or if you have a smaller router. Go this style. Here.
3. Glue a magnet to the bottom of your hammer so you don’t have to hold the nails in your mouth. Here.
4. Use a sharpie and draw a design on a light bulb to cast a neat shadow when the light is turned on. Here.
5. Cover the alarm panel with hinged canvas art. Here.
6. Flip a command hook over on the back of the door to hold the ribbon that holds the wreath. Here.
7. Wine racks make great towel holders. Here.
8. Use a bit of spray adhesive to make those ugly black mats something funky. Here.
9. Use bull clips to hang kitchen towels from slipping off the oven handle. Here.
10. Make a cheap decorative curtain rod by using a yardstick. Here.
11. Use a window box flower holder in your bathroom to organize your goods. Here.
12. Remove water stains from wood flooring. Here.
13. Use a second shower curtain for extra storage. Here
14. Use nail polish to help you keep track of your keys! Here.
15. Use crown molding to store your heels. Here.
16. Use necklaces as a curtain tie back. Here.
17. Pot in pot. That’s so easy to swap out spring flowers for fall flowers. Here.
18. Paint the inside of the door to give a pop of color without too much. Here.
19. Or paint the side of the dresser drawers. Here.
20. Half painted wall gives teh look of a higher ceiling. Here.
21. Paint those ugly vinyl floors. Here.
22. Use removable contact paper to pre-arrange you photo gallery before making holes in your walls! Here.
23. Use a rubber band to unscrew stripped screws. Here.
Leave a Reply