I just love the clean, minimalist look of modern interior design. And giving your home a modern makeover doesn’t have to cost a fortune. By just adding a few simple touches, you can get these modern makeovers on a budget
21 Modern Makeovers You Can Do Even On a Budget
1. Pillows: Get instant modern makeovers with a few new pillows. The minimalist “Love” sign is a good touch too.
2. Switch out your headboard. A modern headboard will transform the feel of your room without forking over the money for an entirely new bed set.
3. Add a cool modern bookshelf and stage it like this modern one.
4. Touches of gold and simple decor make modern design clean and luxe. You can DIY this cool brass himmeli hanger here.
5. Instead of completely redoing your kitchen, get new modern barstools instead.
Find more modern dining furniture here to fit your budget!
6. Make this DIY modern wall clock
7. Add some geometric design.
8. I love this wood coffee table, white planters, and gray and white pillow collection of this modern living room.
9. The metallics, pillows, light fixture, tables, and…that photo…give off a very cool modern vibe.
10. Modern dining room with lots of white and the most intriguing modern art.
11. You have to check out this entire modern boy’s room. Stunning.
12. Check out the geometric design of those pillows! Totally modern, especially with all of the metallic accents and white backdrop.
13. Now, this bedroom is beyond cool. Decorative wood features that double as lighting!
14. The thing I love most about this modern bedroom has to be that worn wooden bench at the end of the bed.
15. I need this room in my house. Now.
16. Little pops of color make this modern bedroom very fun indeed.
17. Modernize your home by adding a sliding barn door.
18. Add wood panels to any bedroom wall. There are even peel and stick products to give you this modern look.
19. Or DIY your own wood pallet accent wall.
20. Take something vintage and make it modern. You’ll never believe what this modern dresser looked like before.
21. Trade out your traditional chairs with modern ones. Oh, and take a look at this amazing light fixture!
Click here for even more modern furniture on a budget (including beautiful photos for inspiration!).
You might also like: