Just this morning as we were dashing out the door to Junior High I was wishing I had an already made breakfast my daughter could eat in the car. And then 30 minutes later my 4th grader was running late and ate some toast in the car. Yeah, I definitely need these make-ahead breakfast recipes! How about you?
21 Easy and Delicious Make-Ahead Breakfast Recipes
1. The frozen breakfast Burritos look delicious and easy. And the egg is good protein, right mom? Here.
2. Toaster Pancakes. YUM! Here.
3. Breakfast sandwiches. Only needs 4 ingredients! Here.
4. Pumpkin Banana Breakfast Bar Recipe. I’m thinking you could make this the night before and have it ready to grab as you head out the door! Here.
5. Make a month of Green Smoothies in an hour. Yes, please! Here.
6. Overnight, no cook, refrigerated Oatmeal. Here.
7. Give them a power-packed breakfast with carrot cake muffins. Easily freezable. Here.
8. Chunky Monkey Pancake Bites. Make ahead and freeze. Bananas and Chocolate chips for Breakfast, need I say more? Here.
9. Make Ahead Breakfast Bowls. Have a hot breakfast without the morning fuss. Here.
10. Homemade Healthy Pop Tarts. Here.
11. This casserole looks delicious! Make the night before and reheat in the microwave. Yum! Here.
12. Breakfast Granola Cups. Fill with fruit and yogurt. Looks so good! Here.
13. Make ahead Healthy Cold Cereal. Makes moms and kids happy! Here.
14. Blueberry Oatmeal Power Muffins. Kids love muffins, moms love the healthy ingredients! Perfect! Here.
15. Freezer Ready Breakfast Skillet. With suggestions on what to serve with it. Even the pickiest eaters should find something they like! Here.
16. How to freeze your leftover pancakes. A good way to use up your batter. Great tips I wouldn’t have thought of! Here.
17. Pumpkin oatmeal muffins. Contains no flour, oil or butter. Full of fiber. And looks divine! But don’t just take my word for it, check it out Here.
18. Pre-made breakfast bags. Grab your bag from the freezer and you’ve got a quick breakfast. Love this! Here.
19. I’m a huge granola fan, but not a huge fan of the granola price tag at the store, so I rarely buy it. This homemade recipe makes it look easy enough! Here.
20. Coconut Oil Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars. All the deliciousness of granola bars without the preservatives. Here.
21. Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole. Make the night before and ready in the morning for everyone’s different schedules. YUM! Has fabulous step by step directions here.
Wow, I’m totally excited about our breakfasts now. These make-ahead breakfast recipes are going to help our mornings go a lot smoother! What’s your go-to food in the mornings?
Be sure to check out more recipes on our Pinterest board HowDoesShe :: Recipes. It’s delicious!!
Want more tips? These are some of the best!