21 Halloween Cupcakes for a Spooky Good Time
Who else is excited for halloween? I know it’s my husband’s favorite holiday! The kids always have a great time too! I think the best part is baking fun things for the kids and listening to the squeals of delight as they eat their yummy treats! I’ve found some great cupcakes to please all ages! Happy baking!
1. These spider web cupcakes will impress even the big kids!
2. Try your hand at some candy corn cupcakes! Wouldn’t these be fun for an October wedding or even shower?
3. These frankenstein’s monster cupcakes are just so adorable! What could be better than a reese’s cup for the top? YUM!
4. Need something fancy? These dark chocolate meringue ghosts are sure to please even the pickiest of goblins!
5. Brownie cupcakes. You had me at brownie! Ha!
6. This witch hat might even be one that I could do. Love it!
7. At first glance these skeleton cupcakes look a bit tricky, but after looking closer I now realize what the “bones” are made out of- super smart!
8. If your party is going to have a black light, why not take some glow in the dark cupcakes? Would you dare eat them?
9. This pumpkin cupcake cake is perfect for the kid who still wants a cake, but it’s easier to serve cupcakes!
10. These pumpkin spice halloween cupcakes are almost too cute to eat!
11. Ever wonder how to make these great looking spider webs cupcakes? I found a great tutorial. Looks yummy!
12. Aren’t these tombstone cupcakes just adorable, er, I mean spooky?
13. These pumpkin patch cupcakes would even be super fun for the kids to make!
14. Have a birthday party in October? These cat cupcakes are a sure hit!
15. I don’t think I’d ever want to eat this adorable fondant ghost cupcake!
16. Of course, we have to include these adorable wicked witch cupcakes!
17. These mummy cupcakes will make any party seem like the ultimate party!
18. These spooky eyeball cupcakes looks spectacular!
19. If eyeballs aren’t your thing, how about these colorful halloween cupcakes?
20. You might be surprised what the bat wings are made out of! Such a great idea! See how to make a bat cupcake here!
21. Have you ever tried baking a cupcake in an ice cream cone? Try frankenstein’s monster and you’ll have such a great time!
Now which one will you try? I think I’ll have my kids decorate some! That will be a spooky good time indeed!