*Welcome fashionistas! We’re partnering with UpWest on this sponsored post because we love their comfy, cozy clothes and know you will too!
Ahh, fall. It’s a change in the air when you wake up in the morning and wrap up in a cozy cardigan. It’s that earthy smell of autumn that floats on the breeze at my son’s Friday night football game. This time of year, in my opinion, is when fashion is at it’s finest. Sweaters, cardis, and joggers, oh my! It’s the opportunity to layer and let your personality shine.
If you haven’t heard of UpWest yet, you’re in for a surprise. UpWest has quickly become one of my favorite places to shop online and for excellent reason. They’ve got a cool, earth-conscious vibe that lends itself to gorgeous clothes that are both chill and fashion-forward. It’s like they know my exact style! If you also like to keep it low-key, check out these fall stunners from UpWest.
21 Gorgeous Cozies To Hibernate with This Fall
1. Super Soft Check Sherpa: I just want to cozy up in this all fall and winter long. It’s one of those pieces that feel like you’re lounging, but look like you’re stepping out.
(These ones are adorable too!)
2. Cozy & Cropped Stripe Sweater: This one looks amazing with high-waisted jeans or leggings. The subtle stripes and soft yarn makes this sweater super unique.
3. Open Front Cardigan: Comes in two colors and is perfect for throwing on to take the kids to school or snuggle up to an indoor movie night. Love the big pockets!
4. Corduroy Road Trip Jacket: Buckle up because this jacket begs to be taken on a drive. Go to the mountains or cruise up and down the coast catching all the changing leaves. This trucker style jacket is hot for fall!
5. The Perfect Lightweight Jogger: Every woman should own a pair. I’ve worn these to my kids games and get so many compliments every time. They look so classy and feel so comfy!
6. Buffalo Check Flannel Shirt: What I love about this flannel top is that it is more lightweight and airy than most. Button it up, open it up, or wear it around your waist. This one is a must.
7. Bobble-Sleeve Sweater: Aside from being so warm and cozy, the details on these sleeves are so fun! Tuck this sweater in in the front of your favorite jeans.
8. Mock Neck Pointelle Sweater: Speaking of details, the peek-a-boo cutouts on this easy-fit sweater are so sweet. It’s a great transitional sweater to keep you warm and cool at the same time!
9. DL1961 Florence Mid Rise Skinny Jean: These jeans are cool because they’re made by a family-owned company. They’re the perfect amount of destroyed and skinny and they’re sustainability made!
10. Long Weekend Sweater Cardigan: Pair the above jeans with this long cardigan that can double as a blanket to wrap up in on cold mornings or nights. Comes in two colors and I can’t decide which I like best.
11. Reversible Sherpa Jacket: I love versatile items that can be two different things. This jacket is a cozy surprise: soft sherpa on one side, super cool nylon on the other. It’s everything you want in a bomber and more.
12. Sherpa Robe: Hold the phone. This incredibly soft, insanely cozy sherpa robe is already almost sold out (L/XL still available) and I hope they restock soon. It’s like having a five-star spa in your own home.
13. So Much Love Sweatshirt: If you can’t share a hug right now, share the love just by wearing this soft fleece sweatshirt. It’s an oversized, loose fit and one of my favorites. Wear it over your favorite leggings or tuck the front into your jeans.
14. Wide-Leg Chambray Pant: I own these pants and they are so fun and comfortable! Plus, they’re a GREAT deal right now on clearance! The waist band is elastic with a cute tassel rope, and the pants are made with sustainable materials.
15. Brushed Waffle Cardigan: The attention is in the details on this lovely loose cardigan. The waffle knit doubles as style and comfort, making this cardi one you’ll want to keep handy.
16. Kelsey Striped Tee: Made from sustainable fibers, this soft tee is perfect for fall layering!
17. Cozy Legwarmers: Absolutely love the nod to the 80s with these cozy and style-refreshed leg warmers that are a must for cold feet like mine. (Seriously, my feet are always cold!)
18. The. Softest. Throw. : You can’t claim to be the World’s softest throw unless you really are, and this one is heaven. Comes in two fun fall colors you can wrap up in or drape across a chair to make your home a cozy haven.
Speaking of home…did you know UpWest has a Home section? It’s full of beautiful blankets, throws, pillows, candles, and more!
19. Flikr Mini Fireplace: How cool is this personal fireplace? Find a safe place, fill it with rubbing alcohol, and light a match. Enjoy a cozy, clean fire right in your own bedroom.
20. HomeBody Graphic Tee: Like to stay home? Me too. This ultra-soft sustainable tee is understated and so cute.
21. Easy Chambray Short: Imagine these layered with a light sweater. These chambray shorts are so light and airy and are on markdown right now! I own them and love them! Great transition piece from summer into fall.
These are just a few of my comfy, cozy favorites that I can’t wait to visit the pumpkin patch with my kids in or make caramel apples at home with. Go check out UpWest for yourself and see what gorgeous cozies you fall in love with!