21 Activities to Beat Summer Boredom
Summer is coming soon, and it’s only a matter of time before the kids get bored….Here’s some fabulous fun ideas I’ve found to beat summer boredom. Hope they help!
1. Check out our Summer Reading Star Free Printables. Sure way to get those reading minutes in!
2. Love the idea of this spreadsheet with times filled out. Kids can still have fun, but there’s also time to get jobs done too!
3. Could your tweens use some spending money? Have them put on a summer camp for the kids in the neighborhood!
4. A great summer checklist for a quick reminder.
5. Host a Cool Backyard Party! How fun is this?
6. Each day of the week has a specific theme. Also includes over 100 fun summer activities!
7. Boredom Busters on a stick…. lots of fun ideas for kids!
8. Make some magic sidewalk chalk. Looks fun!
9. Send the kids on a nature scavenger hunt. Would be fun for the cabin!
10 – 14. 5 Summer Relay Games for Family Reunions. Perfect for a yard full of random neighborhood kids (or is that just at our house?)
15. Pool noodle water wall looks like a fun way to cool off on a summer day!
16. Swimming pool scrabble – great way to keep up on their skills and still have fun!
17. This water blob is sure to be a hit!
18. Make some flubber for the kids. So fun and easy!
19. Make it easy to refill those bubbles!
20. Kids Activity Summer Calendar is super helpful for those busy summer days! Free printable too!
21. Easy DIY Magnetic Pattern Blocks. Great for travel too!
I think with this great list, we should all be good…at least for the first few weeks! Ha!