***CLICK ON EACH ITEM TO SEE WHERE TO PURCHASE****
1. Balance Bike. Another top 5 pick from our readers. These balance bikes don’t have pedals. They help kids to get the concept of balance before they take off ona bigger bike. Many parents are skipping training wheels altogether because of this invention!
2. Leaf Frog Scribble. No doubt, Leap Frog is a great quality brand. This Scribbler allows kids to begin basic writing skills and have fun doing it!
3. Take Apart Toys. These are like younger versions of toy model planes/cars. We love that they encourage preschoolers to take apart and explore. A great learning toy!
4. String and Peg set. This set is also great for fine motor skills. It has great reviews from our readers!
5. Easel. Expand your child’s art skills with this easel. Makes art time accessible and less messy. Encourage your little Picasso.
6. Transformer. These transformers are targeted at the preschool age. Easy to manipulate and sturdy. Readers often have these on their Christmas lists.
7. Toddler Princess Doll. Every girl deserves a new doll, and we love these Toddler size Disney princesses. They come in a variety of characters and are slightly bigger than a normal doll. Perfect for little hands to hold.
8. Bubble Wand. Make massive bubbles. Who doesn’t like bubbles?
9. Gears set. Start your little engineer off early. These gears are fun to snap together and watch move together!
10. Paint Kit. Every kid loves to paint. These are the best paint sets around according to HDS moms. Tons of color and easy to use.
11. Magna Tiles. Another super popular gift! Our readers have raved about these, and most of our HDS team has them in our own home. My kids will play with these for HOURS -and so will my husband at that! They’re fun to build with, and not as messy as some play sets.
12. Legos. One of the most popular, timeless gifts for all ages. We love these Lego sets. They’re a little bigger than the “normal” sets – perfect for a younger age.
13. Latches Board. I found this Melissa and Doug toy at a yard sale and it is played with by ALL my kids. It’s got a bunch of latches that kids love to latch and unlatch over and over. Great for fine motor skills too!