Got a girl who lives to be pampered? Know a beauty queens who loves to try new products? These are fun gifts that are mostly relatively inexpensive, but super fun to get and try! Make that beauty queen smile with these reader-submitted gifts!
1. Nars Blush – These top rated blushes have some odd names, but readers swear by them!
2. Oil Diffuser – If you’re loving essential oils as much as we do, you have to try a diffuser. This one has good reviews on Amazon and it cheaper than the name brand alternative. Readers like this one, but recommend it be used in smaller areas.
3. Eye Primer from Natural Source mineral makeup. Eye shadow always getting lumpy and creased? This eye primer is an lifesaver…errr….eyesaver. Use code “HDSfreeship” to get FREE SHIPPING on orders over $20. (PS Their Mineral foundation is amazing as well.)
4. Moroccan oil. Frizzy haired ladies unite! This Moroccan oil will leave your hair smoother, shinier and healthier looking.It’s a number one best seller and there’s definitely a reason why. Worth every penny.
5. Fruit Infused water bottle. We all know beauty starts from the inside out. Staying hydrated makes everything glow and look better. BUT, sometimes it gets difficult to drink tons of water. This fruit infused water bottle allows you to get any flavor you’d like mixed with the water – naturally. It makes it easier to down!
6. EOS Lip Balm. Many women said they like getting lip stuff in stockings. Who doesn’t love a new lipstick or balm? EOS goes on like butter and moisturizes lips amazingly. This is the perfect lip balm for this wintery season – or any time!
7. Coconut Oil. If you don’t know of our obsession with coconut oil, you are missing out! Readers use coconut oil for everything from cooking to moisturizing to treating ailments . Get yourself, o ra friend, a big ol’ honkin jar of coconut oil and start using it daily.
8. Exfoliating Mask from Glam Glow. When asked, readers promised this Glam Glow mask is a skin miracle drug. Really, it’s a mask. It helps tighten skin and minimizes pores while absorbing impurities without removing natural oils. I can’t express how amazing this makes my skin feel!
9. Wet Brush Lots of you recommended this brush for little ones with tangled hair.One reader claims it totally stopped the tears from her daughter that came EACH and EVERY time they brushed her hair!
10. Glossy Box Give the gift that keeps on giving. Glossy Box is a monthly beauty box subscription. Each month, a box is delivered full of fun, popular beauty products for you to try. Some of my favorite items have been found as a result of my subscription. Plus, it’s just fun to get GOOD mail and not those dang bills!
11. Pore Balm -Benefit struck gold with this product. A good primer can make all the difference and this one helps to minimize pores. Your skin looks like porcelain after using this stuff!
12. Olay Pro X – This is a cheaper version of a popular name brand exfoliator, but packs a mean punch. For the price, I’d recommend to anyone as would our readers. It scrubs away at your skin with it’s soft bristles and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed.