Let’s be real, babies and toddlers don’t know if you get them anything for Christmas; however, we don’t want them to be left out and more often than not, we try to find something that they’ll actually use or play with. Our readers weighed in on the best toddler/baby gifts and here they are!
2. Animal magnets. Teach toddlers the names of animals with these fun magnets. We kept ours on our fridge! Also, under $10!
3. Toy Cash Register. Start the art of make believe at an early age. This was a popular choice for young kids!
5. First broom set. Kids LOVE to help. Let them feel apart of things – pint sized!
6. Swaddle wrap from Miracle Blanket. SO many moms sing the praises of these Miracle blankets. A staple for a new baby.
7. Nose Sucker. I know….I know. Looks gross, right? But just trust us (and the 100’s of our mom readers.) THIS IS AMAZING.
8. Aden and Anais Swaddle blankets. Another baby staple. These are soft, lightweight, and perfect for swaddling or covering up.
9. DIY Quiet Book. We (and you!) can’t get enough of these darling pages. The cupcake one is my favorite!
10. Toddler Learning Purse. Every girl needs a good purse. This is one of the only toys my girls would play with as toddlers!
11. Leap Frog fridge phonics. Fun AND educational. These toys get awesome reviews.
12. Toddler sports bag. Got a little athlete on your hands? Every one needs this starter set. Toss the soft ball and work on hand eye coordination.
13. First musical instruments. They’re loud. They’re fun. You can start a band with your child!