Sticky notes are super handy, between using them at the office, the classroom, or for the ultimate prank, they are pretty quite amazing! What’s your favorite way to use them?
2. Make a To-Do Chart. Put it behind glass to make it earth friendly!
3. We actually used this trick last year when we added our kitchen knobs. Use it to catch your dust from drilling.
4. Keep the kids busy with this Crayons on the go box!
5. If you are in school or know someone in school, have them keep track of the assignments with sticky notes and never miss a due date again!
6. Make a Chore Chart (with free printables!)
7. If you have kids in school, here’s free printables for your sticky notes to help them keep their homework organized.
8. Want a Christmas tree but don’t have the floor space? Let the sticky notes save the day!
9. Use them for math games. Here.
10-11. Use them as a backdrop at a party or even for some art!
12. Teachers can use these in the classroom for all sorts of games and learning!
13. What’s for dinner? Plan it out with your sticky notes and a binder!
14. Clean your keyboard with it. Just put the sticky part in-between the keys and you’ll get out the dust and crumbs. Unless you don’t eat at the computer, but who does that?
15. Make a motivational wall to help you lose unwanted pounds.
17. Love the idea of planning with sticky notes. Throw them away when completed!
18. Will you go to the dance with me? This is crazy!
19. Great family activity, make a Wishing Wall for the goals you want to accomplish in the new year.
20. Can’t leave these out! These are my kind of pranks! The seniors covered the school walls with 1000s of sticky notes!
And I’m off to the office supply store to stock up on more sticky notes! So many fun ideas here to do!