My kids have some pretty fabulous teachers right now, and it’s always fun to spoil them a bit, right? I don’t think teachers expect much at all, they just like to know they are appreciated just like the rest of us! If you’re like me and need some great budget friendly ideas, here’s 20 ideas that they just might love (and not throw away)!
1. I’m sure there’s many days they could use a bucket of sunshine! Who couldn’t, right? There’s also a link for free printables.
2. How fun would this pencil vase look on their desk? For a guy teacher, you could leave out the flowers and use it as a pencil/pen holder.
3. Why not give them something useful while you’re at it? This mini clipboard will have all the teachers asking for one.
4. Top off some candy or flowers with this darling printable medallion and you’ll make their day.
5. It might look like it’s full of small green apples, but instead it’s bubblegum in a jar! What a fun way to say thank you.
6. Super creative way to give a few fun office supplies! This marker card is a guaranteed hit.
7. Another fun way to give those sharpie markers, this cup, markers, and gift card will be so fun.
8. Don’t you just love the look of these painted glass jars? Such a fun pencil holder.
9. Give them a personalized gift, they’ll be glad they have this at the next faculty social.
10. These hand warmers are perfect for a cold field trip to the pumpkin patch.
11. Thanks for helping me grow! What a fun gift to make and give!
12. You are the key to my success. How darling are these key fobs?
13. Most teachers need to wear their name badge on a lanyard, why not be a little stylish too? Love this fabric!
14. After a long year of teaching, this beach towel and magazine will be the perfect way to relax!
15. Now these are my kind of pencils. Check out how it’s made! You’ll love it.
16. Orange you glad it’s almost summer? Love how bright and cheery this is!
17. Need a cute cozy for your gift cards? Check out The best directions on how to make one!
18. Thanks for making me a smart cookie! Super adorable!
19. Make your own gift bag by printing on a paper bag. Directions included.
20. This cute lantern is perfect for a summer camping trip or a night around the campfire!
Hope you enjoy spoiling those teachers in your life. We’re so grateful for good teachers at our house!