18 Easy Home Repairs You Can Do in a Day
It never fails, it seems like there’s also a little home project to fix up, isn’t there? We’ve been in our house for 4 years now and it seems like every time we turn around there’s something that needs our attention. It’s easier to tackle the small jobs before they turn into large ones! Here’s some fantastic DIY Home Repairs that might just make those repairs easier for us all!
1. Fix any hole simply with this method.
2. Fix up hardwood floor scratches here.
3. Could your bathroom caulking use a little TLC? Great tips how to get the job done!
4. How to get rid of hard water stains.
5. Have a broken light bulb? Easy way to get that out of there!
6. Update your old shower handle here.
7. Did you know it was so easy to install your own peep hole?
8. Does your front door need a new facelift?
9. How to replace a toilet wax ring. Where was this a few years ago when my husband and I tried this? Ha!
10. Have old wallpaper you need removed? Do it the easy way!
11. Instead of buying new, why not just paint those fixtures? Here.
12. How to replace a window screen. So easy!
13. The ins and outs of repairing a cracked wall. I think this is more common than we realize!
14. 8 easy ways to seal those air leaks around your house. Think of the savings here!
15. Wish your windows had some trim? Well wish no more with these great tips!
16. Could your garage door use some new paint? Easy way to make that happen!
17. Is your bathtub shower door looking grungy? Here’s how to get rid of it!
18. How to spot a leaky toilet…. this is one of those brilliant ideas you’re going to love!
After finding this list, I must say I think I’m in the mood to tackle our projects, how about you?
Leave a Reply