18 DIY Hair Accessories you can Actually Make
One of the best parts of having a little girl is all the fun hair accessories, here is a list of 18 DIY Hair Accessories you can Actually Make. Have some fun and save some money while you’re at it.
1. Add some fun and color to any up-do with these darling Flower Bobby Pins.
2. These simple and oh so cute Hair Bow Elastics are a must have for any little girl.
3. The messy bun is in and what a fun way to add a little more with this DIY Hair Scrunchie.
4. This No-Sew Headband is a great way to keep the hair out of your eyes and is darling as well.
5. These 1 Minute Flower Hair Barrettes are perfect for little girls and big girls alike.
6. I love these Tulle Hair Bows for my little girls, I can’t wait to make my own.
7. These Elastic Headbands are great, you can make them in so many different patterns with a ton of different fabrics.
8. These Curly Ribbon Bows are my favorite. So fun and simple to make.
9. Like to work out but don’t like your hair in your face, try this Bold Band Headband.
10. These Polymer Clay Spiral wraps are different but so fun. I am sure your little one would have fun helping you make them as well.
11. Have some left over ribbon? Why not make some of these darling Ribbon Hair bows?
12. Save yourself some money and make your own Creaseless Hair Ties.
13. Can’t find just the right barrette to match your new shirt? Why not make your own Barrette, its so simple.
14. I personally don’t think there is such thing as having to many bows. These DIY Fabric bows are darling.
15. I am loving this Floral Hairpiece, it is perfect for any special occasion.
16. Who doesn’t love the look of a sweet baby with a darling Flower Headband?
17. These No Slip Headbands are great for girls of any age, and just think of all the fun patterns you can have.
18. Now that you have made all your darling new bows and accessories you will need a place to put them. This Hair Bow Holder is the perfect thing.
So many fun and easy hair accessories, which one will you make first?