It’s such a fun time of year… the twinkling lights and the cinnamon scents always get me in the Christmas spirit. And of course getting those adorable Christmas Cards in the mail. I always look forward to getting those cards with fun pictures of people I love. What’s your Christmas Card photo going to be like this year? Here’s 18 adorable ideas to get you inspired….
1. Merry and Bright. Beautiful!
2. This would be fun for an engaged couple! Candy Cane Hearts.
3. This gorgeous outdoor scene is adorable!
4. Love the lighting in this nighttime Merry Christmas scene!
5. Love this family mixed with Christmas lights!
6. This Candy Cane Stand is truly one of a kind!
7. Grab a frame and cover it with chalkboard paint and you’ve got a darling prop! Loving this Frame and Mistletoe picture!
8. There’s always this family you could dress up as!
9. Loving this indoor photo with the kids in their PJs and eating treats! Adorable!
10. Grab some fake snow and a couple santa hats and you’ve got a darling photo! Check out this family!
11. This Super Family knows how to have fun!
12. Use your home decor for your Christmas Card. Loving this JOYFUL family!
13. Or use the JOY letters for the kids to hold. This is just so sad and cute all at the same time! Ha!
14. This is a fun one! Check out their Dear Santa, we can explain card here!
15. More photoshop hacks… the duct tape kids make me laugh!
16. Confetti in the air is always a hit!
17. If you have an announcement to make, your Christmas card is a great place to do it!
18. And how come some people look so dang cute? Even in their long johns?
Time to get those cameras snapping and make some fun Christmas Cards!