15 Fancy and Fun Ways to Use Lace
Lace is such a beautiful thing, if I could I would have it on Everything. There are so many great ways to use lace to add that little something to a project or fancy up a room. Here are 15 Fancy and Fun Ways to Use Lace, I know I will be giving some of the a try.
1. I love this Lace Flower, so cute for a girls of all ages.
2. What a cute organizer, this would be a darling addition to any girls room.
3. Add some fun to any event or room with these darling Lace String Lights.
4. How fun would it be to make your own Ombre Lace Jewelry?
5. These Lace Candles are beautiful. Make them in any color to match your decor.
6. Add some elegance to any pillowcase with this DIY Lace Pillowcase.
7. I have seen these Lace Converse and absolutely love them. I can’t wait to make my own.
8. Have a princess party coming up or just a princess that needs a crown? These DIY Lace Crowns are amazing.
9. These Doily Hot Air Balloons are a great way to decorate for a party or use for cute outdoor decor.
10. This is such an amazing idea. Lace Painted Furniture, add some “Fancy” to your next furniture project.
11. Patch up your favorite pair of Jeans with a Lace Patch. Super cute and brings new life to your jeans.
12. Add some fun to your windows and still let in the light with this Lace Privacy Window Covering.
13. What a cute way to give new life to old chairs. I love the Painted Lace look.
14. This Lace Earring Holder is a great way to display and organize your earrings.
15. Such a cute look, make your own with this DIY Anthropologie Inspired top.
Lace is so beautiful and can be used in so many different ways, how will you use it first?