15 Easy DIY Christmas Stockings You Can Make
Are your family’s Christmas stockings matching or just a mod podge? We have all kinds of random stockings that make up our Christmas decorations, but of course I’ve always wanted them matching. Now all the kids are here, it’s time to make 7 adorable matching stockings. I’ve rounded up some great ideas in case you want some matching ones too! Aren’t handmade stockings just the best?!
1. Easy Christmas stocking tutorial as well as a free pattern download. She makes it look so easy!
2. From sweater to stocking, this tutorial will teach how to turn a rarely worn sweater into a beautiful stocking!
3. Don’t you just love the quilted stocking look? Easy instructions here!
4. What a fun way to personalize your stockings, with these adorable felt stockings!
5. Make a no-knit knitted sweater from old clothes!
6. These Christmas stockings look so bright and cheery!
7. Get the free pattern for these crochet stockings!
8. These classic cuffed christmas stockings are the perfect sock for that classy look!
9. A little burlap and some fancy embellishments and you’ve got a fun burlap stocking!
10. Any frozen fans at your house? Aren’t these frozen stockings just adorable?
11. This outside the traditional stocking with these fur and flannel stockings!
12. Do you have a stash of duct tape around? Why not make an adorable duct tape stocking!
13. Some pom poms and wood tags make this stocking super unique!
14. Use up your scrap yarn and make a small stocking, perfect for a little gift!
15. And for those who don’t want to sew, this no sew stockings are just adorable!
Enjoy and Merry Christmas!