**This post is sponsored by Kohl’s and ShopStyle Collective. All opinions are our own.**
They say diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but I’ve determined it is really SHOES that are a girl’s best friend!
I mean, a good pair of shoes can pretty much tell the story of your life.
I still own the bright teal Nikes that have mud stains from our hike up the Great Wall of China in 2017.
Or the slip on sandals I wore to give birth to my 5th child because my feet were too swollen for anything else!
There’s nothing better than the right pair of shoes.
One of my favorite places to shop for shoes is Kohl’s.
They always have the best variety of options to cover any life event – from the comfiest pair of athletic shoes to those hot pink heels that make a statement!
Plus, they always have a fantastic way to save a little cash.
Right now, for example, you can use code with code YOUR15 to save 15% sitewide through 4/16!
I’m also a huge fan of Kohl’s drive up option. You can order your items online, and then drive up to the store, and someone will bring them out to your car. I don’t know about you, but any store that doesn’t require me to unload my 6 kids to shop is a game changer and I’m here for it!
I gathered up 11 pairs of shoes that will help you step into Spring (and Summer!).
- madden girl Dixcy Women’s Heeled Sandals – The braided style sandal is a HOT trend this season. We’re seeing it everywhere! This dressy pair is neutral enough to pair well with just about anything! Rock these to that Spring wedding shower or pair with jeans for a fun date night!
2. Adidas Cloudform Puremotion – When I think about comfort, these specific shoes come to mind. Not only are they aesthetically appealing, they’re also so practical. I mean, anything with a little leopard is a good idea. These come in tons of colors and prints so choose your favorite!
3. SO® Passion Fruit Women’s Slide Sandals – These are the shoes you will slip on to do just about everything! From running outside to plant the garden to chasing your kids at the lake, these are a fun pop of color and something every woman should own! I wear mine constantly as the temperatures heat up.
4. SO® Redwood Women’s Sneakers – If Spring were a shoe, these would be them! They come in lots of prints, but of course, floral is a great option! I like that they slip on easily due to the scrunch back. Plus no tying shoe laces is necessary! A fantastic option for a busy woman!
5. Vans® Asher Women’s Slip-On Shoes – Here is another slip on option. I love this style of Vans because they look perfect with those ankle length of jeans we are seeing everywhere this season. This particular style also comes in many color/print options, but the leopard always catches my eye! This pair of shoes will have you looking casual and cool all at the same time.
6. Sanuk Yoga Mat Women’s Flip Flop Sandals – These sandals may look like your ordinary flip flop, but they’re so much more! These could possibly be the most comfortable sandal I’ve ever worn. The soles of the shoe are made with YOGA MATS. How awesome is that? They’re like walking on a cloud, and you will never wear anything else after trying them!
7. Sonoma Goods For Life® Gooseberry Women’s Wedge Sandals – If you don’t shy away from a good wedge, these may be the ones for you. I love a classic espadrille look, and these take the cake.
8. Rag & Co Sia Women’s Leather Block Heel Mules – For me, mules make the ideal Spring shoe. Sometimes, it’s too cold for sandals, but you’re totally over the booties! Enter, mules. The perfect compromise when Spring weather is constantly moody.
9. Journee Collection Goldie Women’s Kitten Heels – You always need a good pair of heels, but not all of us are crazy about the idea of tall heel! This pair of kitten heels are not only amazing quality, but also SO fun! Maybe you’re going to be on your feet for a long time at a Spring wedding? This smaller heel option is your best friend! Plus, the pink adds such a festive pop of color!
10. Journee Collection Lyddia Women’s Sandals – These sandals caught my eye because I love this brand and because they’re a dressier sandal option without being dressy. (Does that even make sense?) They’re flat, but the subtle espadrille look adds a bit of Spring.
11. Journee Collection Akza Women’s Mules (kohls.com) – Another mule option, these would pair wonderfully with jeans and a blazer, or a floral skirt and denim jacket. No doubt about it, you’ll definitely get your money’s worth out of these shoes. You’ll wear them constantly!
Now, put your best foot forward this Spring, and treat yourself with a new pair of shoes.
All your adventures will thank you for it!
Don’t forget to use code YOUR15 to save 15% on your purchase!