15 DIY Father’s Day Gifts To Make His Day
Father’s Day is coming up fast! We have put together some great gifts ideas that you can make yourself and that Dad would LOVE!
1. Make him a personalized piece of artwork from his favorite Super Hero!
2. This fun card from his Little Peanut would put a smile on his face!
3. Make him a One of a Kind mug!
4. Make a fun plaque he can hang from his wall at work. It will brighten his day every time he looks at it!
5. This is such a fun picture!
6. Give him the perfect reminder of why Dad’s are so special.
7. Every dad would love a little pot of candy! And you can’t forget the tie!
8. A candy gram is always a hit!
9. Make a fun picture on canvas or even a tile!
10. Is Dad a fisherman? How about an edible tackle box?
11. How would he feel about a bouquet of
12. These blocks would be the perfect decor for a desk, bookshelf, or nightstand.
13. He will love these bookmarks! Too fun to see every time he picks up his favorite book.
14. A homemade bbq sauce for him to grill with would be a hit at our house!
15. Surprise him with his own “cake” of his favorites!
And to add that extra special touch? Have your little ones help you, too!
HAPPY FATHER’S DAY TO ALL OF THE AMAZING FATHER’S OUT THERE!