Where does Santa shop?
If I were Santa (wait, am I?), I would shop at Amazon. I know I have briefly mentioned my love affair with Amazon, but now I am going to tell you WHY?
1. Convenience. No running around all over town with kids who are usually NOT quiet.
2. Price. Convenience is great but you usually have to pay for it…not on Amazon. I almost ALWAYS find what I want for less money.
3. Do I need any other reasons?
4. Okay so I also love how it keeps track of your last purchases making it easy to reorder things, like say, coconut oil.
5. Checkout is a BREEZE. It keeps your credit card info (if you want) and your addresses you ship to on file so when you send a birthday gift to your nephew, you don’t have to find and re-type everything in again. Just a few clicks and you’re done!
Click here to check it out – you can thank me later. I was a HUGE FAN of Amazon before I even started HowDoesShe and would recommend it no matter what, but just so you know, every time you click over there from here, we get a little kickback from whatever you buy – so thanks in advance for helping to support our FREE site!
Amazon is running an awesome promotion right now where moms can get up to a year of free Amazon Prime benefits (free 2-day shipping without a minimum order and overnight shipping for only $3.99/item). We don’t get anything extra for you signing up, that’s just a GREAT DEAL!
They also have a promototion for college students…
In other news, be sure to check here first for some serious BLACK FRIDAY and CYBER MONDAY deals – we will keep you posted on DEALS, DEALS, DEALS! (and feel free to share any you find!)
While you wait, here are a few other gift idea deals not to miss:
Get your shopping all done so you can relax and enjoy the holidays!