***This post is sponsored by ShopStyle and Zulily. All opinions are our own. We shop here personally and have been telling our readers about Zulily for YEARS!***
Have you spending a little more time at home lately? We sure have! There have been so many memories made, but if I’m being honest, some tough moments too! We’re trying to make the best of the situation and thriving with a little retail therapy. We’ve been stocking up on things to keep us together, learning, comfy and busy!
Zulily has been one of my favorite places to shop for some time. I love the amazing savings I’m able to get there on popular brands and unique products. Each day, you will new stores and products to choose from and at unbeatable prices. Each day, I check the site to see what deals are live that day! You’ll find the latest fashion for the whole family, toys, gifts and even home decor!
I rounded up some standout favorites that will help you THRIVE when you don’t want to leave the walls of your house! I even found some things for my kids to keep THEM busy.
I found most items HERE – the greatest comprehensive section of all the “stay at home” necessities!
Thrive at Home Zulily Finds
1. Laid back Kids tee: If you’re a teen of the 90’s/early 2000’s you know you love the old school rap. This shirt is a casual pick for the kiddos (Once you get them out of their pj’s of course.) that they’ll loves. Plus, you’ll smile every time you see it!
2. Golfing putting set: Can’t get to the golf course? Bring the golf course to YOU! The kids (or you!) can stay on top of your game and entertained from the comfort of home! Start a family competition to liven things up.
3. Spray Chalk: We’re big chalk fans over here! My kids could spend hours drawing on the driveway and sidewalks. I had no idea that SPRAY chalk existed. You could take it and draw a happy picture in someone’s yard to surprise them! Love this stuff.
4. Paris coloring book: Paris is my most favorite city in the whole world. I LOVE this themed coloring book as it’s good for the kiddos OR the adults. Plus, did you know coloring can help you deal with stress? It’s true!
5. Mermaid rain boots: My kids are spending a lot of time outside, and with the Spring showers going on often, we need different shoes. I love rainboots because they’re so easy to wash off, and these are MERMAID rain boots. What little girls wouldn’t love these!? The price is amazing and there are tons of other styles HERE.
6. Vertical planter: I bet I’m not the only one planting a garden soon, if not already! Don’t have much lawn These vertical planters are great! Start yourself a little salsa garden and you won’t need to go to the store for last minute ingredients. I love that this is such a space saver too.
7. A Comfy Maxi dress: On those days you REALLY want to stay in your jammies, but know you need to get dressed – I found your solution. These maxi dresses are SO comfortable and they come in lots of different sizes and colors. Did I mention they’re incredibly affordable at only $12.99? No brainer!
8. Stem book of Ideas: I have 6 kids and since 5 of them are in “school” (Pre K-5) one of the challenges is keeping them all busy and engaged at the same time. One thing we found that has helped are science experiments. This book teaches Stem ideas in a more hands on way. I love having all these ideas ready to go!
9. Crisp, white Bedding: If you’re spending a little more time watching Netflix, you need crisp, clean new bedding to rest your head in! This white bedding is similar to a designer brand I found recently but at a SMALL fraction of the price. Gorgeous and incredible value. Perfect for your bed!
10. Caffeine themed Sweatshirt: This sweatshirt says it all. A comfy addition to your loungewear that expresses all our appreciation for the caffeine!
11. Rose workout leggings: Pair a comfy sweatshirt or tee with these fun leggings. They’re high waist so they’ll tuck everything in just right and I just adore that rose print. It’s super unique!
13. Dig Kits: Here’s something else to keep the kiddos busy and learning. These dig kits let them act like they’re a real archeologist! They get to literally dig and chip away till they finally make a discovery! These would be great for a variety of ages!
14. Brooks running shoes: Exercise is my sanity. Even if it’s just a simple walk around the block. Brooks makes AMAZING running shoes and this price can’t be beat!
There you have it. All the things you need to thrive in your home right now! Comfy clothes, snacks, books to keep the kids busy – and don’t forget the gear to exercise!
Be sure to check Zulily daily for tons of great finds!