I’m a mom of 5. Yes, FIVE children (and yes, we did do this intentionally. ha!) The question I get asked most by most people is “HOW DO YOU NOT GO CRAZY?” I giggle at this comment, because, if you ask my kiddos, they’ll probably say I AM crazy. Oddly enough, the thing that really helps me not to go crazy is preparation. Whether that be physical preparation, like laying out the kids’ school clothes the night before, or mental preparation, like prayer/meditation each morning; preparation is key.
Part of this preparation means always working to obtain new tools and ideas for bettering myself as a woman AND a mom. Self-Help if you will. This is why I am so thrilled to introduce you to one of my favorite weeks of the year –
MOM CONFERENCE 2017.
If you believe that motherhood is the toughest and most beautiful job in the world, we’ve got just the thing for you!
Would you like a little help minimizing the hard stuff and maximizing the wonderful stuff involved in motherhood?
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could attend trainings by all the best authors and speakers on motherhood topics?
Well, guess what? You can.
And it’s free.
And you don’t even have to leave your house to participate.
So, bust out those yoga pants sister and prepare to be enlightened, enriched and empowered.
WHAT IS THE MOM CONFERENCE?
The Mom Conference is a totally FREE, three-day online event featuring some truly amazing speakers and YOU are invited to attend!
Join over 100,000 moms around the world on October 17, 18, and 19th and come away armed with powerful new strategies for everything from sibling rivalry to healthy eating to finding more joy in motherhood.
Register for FREE now
Just click HERE.
Being a mom can be overwhelming at times, right?! The Mom Conference involves 20 online classes to make motherhood more enjoyable. 20 rock star speakers (mostly moms) will be teaching you how to:
Join us for this life-changing event
October 17, 18, and 19th.
There are so many hard situations as a mom that you wonder if you are handling things the right way. Sometimes all we need is a paradigm shift or better tools.
During the conference, you will have the opportunity to learn practical solutions to the hard stuff that motherhood throws at you. Things like:
- Getting out of the cycle of yelling, nagging, and reminding to get your kids to listen
- Managing sibling rivalry, when to step in or when to let your kids work it out
- Setting up routines so you can have time for what’s most important to you
- Keeping your kids safe online
- Effectively managing depression and anxiety
- Keeping up with a busy house-hold; you’ll learn the best of the best mom hacks
- Living a more intentional and joyful life (and teach your children to do the same)
Here is a list of some of the incredible presenters:
Dr. Laura Markham, Clinical Psychologist, bestselling author and discipline expert at Aha Parenting
- Ruth Soukup, NYT Best-Selling Author and Founder of Living Well, Spending Less
- Amy McCready, parenting expert, TODAY Show Contributor, author and creator of Positive Parenting Solutions
- The Bucket List Family, Full Time Traveling Family, @bucketlistfamily with a community of over 600,000 followers
- David Burns, expert on anxiety and depression, NYT Best Selling Author, 5 Million Copies Sold of His BookDo you want to know who is speaking?? Here is a list of some of the incredible presenters!
And to help you avoid procrastination (we know how it goes!), if you register RIGHT NOW, you’ll have access to the following FREE GIFT as soon as your registration has been completed!
– A FREE Listening Guide for Dr. Laura Markham’s interview on sibling rivalry. Get a sneak peak on the key take aways from her interview.
Register for FREE today:
See you at The Mom Conference!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means, we may receive a small commission if you choose to purchase something from a link we post. Don’t worry, it won’t cost you anything. This small percentage just helps us keep the power on and the Diet Coke stocked. We appreciate your support!