*This is a sponsored post for Member’s Mark® Advantage® Infant Formula. I whole-heartedly recommend this product.
This beauty is my fifth child. I primarily breast feed, but I choose to supplement with Member’s Mark® Advantage® Infant Formula, from Sam’s Club, for six reasons.
Six Reasons I choose to Supplement with Formula
- Member’s Mark Infant Formula is practical. Did I mention I have FIVE kids? Five kids under the age of eight. Sometimes finding the time to nurse is simply impossible. When baby is hungry, baby is hungry. Formula makes it so easy to whip up a bottle in seconds, or to easily make a bottle in public places. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all about nursing in public. I just don’t do it very gracefully and usually prefer not to.
- Sharing is caring. These little babies grow up WAY. TOO. FAST. I’m not the only one who adores having a baby in the house. Getting the opportunity to feed baby is like drawing the lucky straw. Especially for Daddy.
- COST. It’s not cheap having five kids (or one for that matter). Member’s Mark Infant Formula provides complete nutrition for babies at almost half the cost of Similac and Enfamil. Pediatricians and experts agree that store brand formulas, like the Member’s Mark Infant Formula product line, offer high-quality formula at an economic advantage. Check out the cost savings calculator. (That’s a whole lot of pedicures that I could desperately use!)
- If baby takes a bottle, I get a date night. A real one-on-one date with my husband! I’ll take it!
- Member’s Mark Infant Formula is designed to be more like breast milk, which is a big deal to me! Baby loves the taste and my wallet loves the savings. It is clinically proven to support growth and development, comparable to Similac Advance.
- The scooper. That’s right, the scooper. If you’ve ever made a baby’s bottle, you know all about “the hunt” for finding the measuring scoop SOMEWHERE buried in the formula. It’s a mess! This brilliant container holds the scoop and it’s a game-changer.
If you have an infant, and use or supplement your baby’s diet with formula, give Member’s Mark® Advantage® Infant Formula a try. It’s a find worth sharing.
Needless to say, this baby girl has her entire family wrapped around her little finger. That’s four older siblings and an adoring Dad and Mom. Feeding baby is one of the most sought-after responsibilities in my family, and rightfully so.
Thanks to Member’s Mark Infant Formula, we are able to enjoy quality time bonding with baby.
Leave a Reply