Now that you’ve made your Oreo Suckers…here is your sucker holder tutorial!
1. Modge Podge your 4×4. I did all the sides, but the bottom.
2. Place your pre cut paper on the mod podge and press down. Start in the center and push the bubbles out. You can use a pan scraper, credit card or a vinyl applicator.
3. Sand the edges
5. Apply Vinyl.
4. Distress (if you want:). You can use this distress ink or stain.
6. Drill your holes. You can measure, but I just eyeball it and it seems to work! I use a drill bit that was the same size as the sucker stick. Hold the sucker stick up to the drill bit and if it’s the same size use it! Drill about 1/2 inch down.
7. Put your suckers in and waalaa…another cute gift!
I tried one with a 2×4 and this is what it looks like. Notice the suckers are gone?
Click here for the Oreo sucker tutorial