We’ve all been there: You volunteered to host Thanksgiving dinner this year, but then you realize your home isn’t exactly presentable for guests.
When that happens, you need a way to make your home look and feel inviting without spending hours cleaning!
First, get the goods to do that job.
Grab this FREE heirloom red apron + FREE Mrs. Meyer’s trio in your choice of seasonal scents with your first order of $20 from Grove Collaborative.
This is such a great deal with freebies!
Gals, I could go on and on about Grove Collaborative and Mrs. Meyers products. Grove collaborative is amazing because it’s 20-30% off the prices you’d pay in the stores (cough Target Cough) AND they ship it right to your door! Saves me so much time and stress! Not to mention, they’re also sending fun freebies like this! As for Mrs. Meyer’s products – I’ve actually been using them for quite awhile. I love that they make my whole kitchen smell AMAZING. You can literally walk in and smell clean!
It’s sure to make cleaning for a holiday party feel less like a chore!
If you’re already a customer, you’ll get a free set of Grove walnut scrubber sponges with a $20 purchase — perfect for cleaning up after a big dinner.
Then follow my stress-free cleaning tips to get your home ready for company:
- Carving out time to clean can feel totally impossible with all the shopping, food preparation, and kids home from school. But if you can sneak in a little time to clean each day — even if it’s just 5 minutes — you’ll feel calmer when the big day arrives. If you have a tendency to procrastinate (like me), use it to your advantage! I know that I work better with a deadline, so I like to set a timer for 10 minutes and pick just one area of my home to tackle. Of course, I always feel more festive when I’m relaxed and organized. One thing that helps me feel in control is having my household products delivered from Grove Collaborative. Grove ships the best natural products from brands like Mrs. Meyer’s, Seventh Generation, and Method to my doorstep on my schedule. It makes my life a lot easier. I don’t have to leave my house to get the products I was always running to Target for. Plus, I don’t end up spending an extra $100 EVERY time. (Dang those dollar bins!)
- Here’s a trick from chic home decor stores: Create a “signature scent” for your home by using one clean, simple fragrance throughout. Some of the top hotels in the country do this too! Mrs. Meyer’s seasonal scents in Iowa pine, orange clove, and peppermint feel festive and are a healthy addition to your home. My personal choice is orange clove. I feel like citrus is such an energizing scent, but it always smells CLEAN.
- Multi-tasking cleaning supplies are must. I love Mrs. Meyer’s multi-surface spray because I can walk around the entire house and clean countertops, floors, and light fixtures with just one product. Plus, it leaves my home smelling like the holidays!
- Even if you don’t have time for a deep clean, put out a fresh towel and new hand soap in the guest bathroom. Right now I’m using Mrs. Meyer’s orange clove scent, and I always get compliments on how cozy and fresh it smells! Nothing’s worse than getting caught in your “cleaning clothes” when guests arrive. Instead, put on your party outfit and throw this gorgeous apron over the top. It’ll keep your good clothes clean whether you’re scrubbing the sink or baking bread. Which brings me to my next tip…
- Choose an outfit that’s festive and functional. Fancy cocktail dresses are fun, but I feel much more at ease in clothes that let me move, bend, and sit without fussing with my outfit. Want to know my current go tos? These jeans, which have a ton of stretch, but still keep their shape. It’s like wearing leggings. The higher waist is just right enough to tuck any problem areas in, but still not look like “mom jeans”. I adore basic sweaters with a little bit of twist like this one. Polished, yet casual all in one.
- Do dishes as you go. While the gravy is simmering, load measuring cups and utensils into the dishwasher. Then power through your holiday dishes with this hard-working Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap. You’ll appreciate being able to relax after the meal instead of worrying about the pile of pots and pans in the sink.
- Bonus tip: The holidays are too hectic for last-minute errands, so let Grove Collaborative do the legwork for you. Grove ships the best natural household products like cleaning supplies, paper products, and vitamins to your doorstep, on your schedule. Once you’ve submitted your first order, you’ll be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial so you can save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service.
Again, when you place your first order of $20 HERE, you’ll get:
Free Holiday Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap
Free Holiday Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap
Free Holiday Mrs. Meyer’s multi surface spray
Free Grove apron
Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial. Grove will email you at the end of the trial and ask if you want to continue your membership or skip.
So, go ahead and get your FREE Apron and Mrs. Meyer’s holiday trio HERE.
Your kitchen (and checkbook) thank you!