1. Knots and Buns – via A Cup of Jo
2. 70’s floppy hat – via ASOS
3. Flared Jeans – via Emersonmade
4. Skinny Jeans – via Madewell
5. Chunky neutral wedges – via Anthropologie
6. Hunter Rain Boots – via A Cup of Jo
7. Pop of Color Wedges – via Anthropologie
8. Flowy A-line skirt – via Madewell
9. Seersucker Swimsuit – via JCrew
10. Just Bitten Pink Lipstain – via Target
11. Chunky Metallic Necklace – via Lauren Elan
12. Ecote Side Satchel – via Urban Outfitters
Hi Guys! Are we excited for spring yet!? I can’t tell you how much I’ve enjoyed the last hour of perusing around the internet and drooling over my personal list of spring inspiration … most of which I can’t afford and will most likely be hunting down in thrift stores. Besides the swimsuit of course. Cause we all know that second-hand swimwear is gross. Right? Right.
What are the spring trends that you’re most looking forward to?